Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice! started Maca, FG, Fennel, SP

Hello Everyone,

I'm new but read a lot of BE info on here. Stats: F, no kids, not even a full 34A, 115 pounds, 5'4
i first started taking Maca powder almost 1 month ago. i took 1 tsp(5g) every morning with whey protein. I noticed my butt seems bigger in pants but it measures the exact same...weirdHuh is that possible?

Anyway about 7 days ago i added fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds. Yesterday i added SP berry capsules. At first i was leavng the fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of water overnight. Then boiling it for 10min and adding 1-2 tsp of fennel seeds. Strain it & drink the water. Now i have grinded the seeds into a powder. Would this make a difference?
I have started adding equal parts of water and fenugreek powder and massagng my breasts. leave it on for 15mn then rinse.

Routine now
1tsp of Maca 5g
1 tbsp of Fenugreek powder
1 tbsp of fennel powder
SP 1 capsule 500mg

I am trying to follow "fennel fairys" prgm. She took .75 decilitre of fennel seeds per day. That is about 6 tbsp!! isnt that excessive?
I read 1 tbsp of Fenugreek seeds is 11.1g, so am I taking to much?

I started to feel a little pain when i started adding the paste.

1 tsp of fennel is about 2-3g
1 tsp of FG is 3g

I was taking about 1 tbsp each which would would be like over 10g a day. is that too much.

I'm confused because Fennel Fairy was drinking 0.75 dl which is 6 tbsp when coverted. That is really high. Maybe there is a difference because she was only drinking the water and not the seeds from the tea. Would that make a differencE?

Plz Help! I dont want to overdose

Also should I cycle FG and Fennel?

I'm not sure if you're comparing like for like. Was fennel fairy using whole seeds or ground seeds or was it ground and powdered or ground and powdered and dried? You need to be sure that you're making a straight comparison.

I believe that qty was used to make a tea, she would decant drink the tea, use the gel layer as a rub. She would also ised the seeds for 2 teas before discarding them - although I don't recall reading what she did with the used seeds.

Keep up.I am learning more knowledge here.

Based on the information provided by LookingForward2NBE there isn't a straight comparison of quantity possible between what fennel fairy was doing and what you're taking. They are two different things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon