Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol.co.uk

Has anybody bought PM from Ainterol.co.uk?.

I purchased PM from Ainterol USA which arrived in just under 2 weeks, i then threw a hissy fit and flushed them and my Fenugreek around the bowl and down the hole. Of course i regretted my actions the next morning and decided to re-order but did not want to wait another two weeks so with a little bit of googleing found Ainterol.co.uk which states that they use Deutche post , 'jolly gum drops' i thought , it will only take a few days to arrive from our German friends but two weeks later i am still waiting, so i used the online parcel tracking service to check on it's whereabouts and am informed that my parcel was in Singapore on the 5th of Dec.

Now i must admit that my geography leaves a little to be desired but even i know that Singapore is not between the UK and Germany ?????.

I Emailed them 5 days ago, no reply and have Emailed them this morning, no reply, i just hope that this web site is not run by that nice Nigerian man who informed me that i have £600,000 waiting for me if i just send him £60 for the details.

I will now re-order from PM Ainterol USA as i it defo. seemed to have been working ,in the mean time i ordered Evanesce-ES which, although the ordering process is a little amateurish, arrived in just 3 days.

I have started with the Evanesce-ES today and will post any results.

post can be bad this time of year probably just sorted wrong when i have ordered from ainterol before its always arrived in about a week.

I bought mine from Ainterol US. While they have an American address, their products are shipped in from Hong Kong. Yours were likely shipped from the same location. Even though they say "air mail," they were probably shipped via fast freighter, as they can traverse the Pacific in eight days. This, coincidentally, just happens to be the exact time in which my PM took to reach the US postal sorting center from Hong Kong. Go figure... Tongue

All this to say, it will get there when it gets there.

JTX

In Europe, where you order from and where it actually comes from seems to be fairly random!
In the past I ordered about four different times from the same e-bay seller in Thailand in GBP, it was variously invoiced from the USA in USD and shipped from either Thailand or Germany and took about 7-10 days to arrive.
The last lot I ordered from Ainterol.eu in Germany and it came from Germany in about 10 days.
Sad 

And now the web site seems to be gone ??????

TW,
Whichever credit card you used has fraud protection. Call them to dispute these charges if you are worried about not getting your products. They will be quite helpful.

JTX

Thank you JTX, luckily as it was my first order i limited it to one bottle of the good stuff.my only concern is that the USA supplier will go the same way as i also Emailed them in desperation but just as Ainterol.co.uk i have not received an answer, Hmmm!.

It has just arrived , 1 month 4 days after i ordered it, and i notice that the web site is back. panic over ... i guess.

I ordered my Ainterol PM from Amazon. It arrived (to Denver, CO) in just three days. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon