Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this :)

Hi everyone!

I have been researching NBE for the past week non-stop! I have stumbled upon so much information I've become somewhat lost lol. I am 27, and have PCOS. I am slightly over weight, I have regular cycles.. with no boobs! I currently wear a B36, but Im sure an A would fit better. I went out and bough fenugreek, saw palmetto, evening primrose oil and flax seed oil in liquid oil form.. What Id really like to know is am I on the right track, and what advice anyone can give to help a sister out! Blush

My breasts just dont fit my body type at all, and should I lose 25-30 pounds, Id imagine my tiny boobs will be the first to go! Sooo tired of being insecure. I want to feel like a woman!! [/color]

So can you please reply with what you're doing to grow your boobs, with amounts of vitamins taken.

Thank you in advance Smile

hey!
welcomeSmile set yourself for a nice long journey lol

Im currently taking wonderup since ive read lots of good reviews
massaging with flaxseed oil
taking red clover, 900 mg a day
and sometimes 500 g of maca if i feel like it^_^

and hair vitamins which have a bunch of stuff in itSmile

thats about it..wonderup literally made my boobs all tender and full feelingish in 3 days..so im hoping it goes wellSmile!

i tried Pueraria mirifica before this, which did work, but it took a while to adjust to it and figure out cycles and stuff. def wont reccommend it untill youre a little more advanced at all thisSmile

good luck

I was just overweight on bmi and pear shaped when I started taking ainterol pueraria mirifica 500mg per day with 2g msm I lost weight and gained boobs a lot of boobs Smile so a few extra lbs it could work well for you too
my pic progress but lost my start pics old phone broken
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12996

1 month before newest pictures I started flaxseed oil massage and now only 2 days ago add deep heat muscle rub after fso massage I think its already starting off a new growth spurt you have got to try this stuff olol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon