Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What supplements can you take with PM?

I only take PM during the first half of my cycle and I plan to take some other stuff during the second half, but I am wondering which of these would be ok to take throughout my whole cycle to speed up my results. I have:

Aquaje
Maca
Goat's rue
Fennel Tea
Flax seed oil
EPO

I think as long as they aren't phyto estrogen you can use with pm Emily loretta had a list of good things to use with pm I think it was Maca, saw palmetto, evening prim. oil, and something to promote circulation Ginkgo(I think) anyway sure its on her blog if your looking to add herbs to pm I had a lot of growth with just pm msm and a few circulation supplements so maybe start off simple and add more herbs when your growth slows.

Would goat's rue be ok to take throughout my cycle? I don't think it is a phytoestrogen but I want to make sure. I guess aguaje is a phytoestrogen. Would it be advisable to use this during the second half of my cycle? Or should I stick with either PM or aguaje but not both? There's no instructions saying to take it only during the first half of the menstrual cycle so I'm guessing it's not as strong as PM so it should be ok for the second half. Has anyone tried both and how did you do it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon