Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much Fenugreek should I take for boobie growth?

I was reading online that if you are taking fenugreek for breast growth you need to take at least 3000mg but no more than 5000mg for it to work, I was wondering is this true? Also what else should I be taking with it to insure I get some growth? I am a 36A currently and want to be a 36B by May if possible.

The numbers I read were no less than 3600mg and no more than 8000mg. I saw good results around 5500mg (9x610mg/day).
JTX

Thank you so much! I guess I haven't been taking enough then! I have been taking 3050mg. I am hoping to go from an A cup to a C cup by mid to late May before my beach trip.

6 months for a 2cup size increase is not realistic, especially when starting from an a-cup where you don't significant mammary tissue to begin with. Sorry, but don't set yourself up for an unreal expectation. At best, you should hope for a full a and maybe smaller b and if your a good responder to PM, maybe a full b.

By the time you figure out a routine that will work for your body, if you do respond to herbal or other things, you're probably going to be in month 3 before you hit your stride.

Hey!
Are you only taking fenugreek?
My body's very sensitive. I actually take about 1000 mg a day and I get very very sharp pains in my breasts so I'm a bit tentative about upping the dosage. Though yeh I do keep hearing 3000 mg minimum a day is what is needed. I'm working up to it.

Let me know how you progress with fenugreek?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon