Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday Question . Who is Amy , Pls help ;)

Im thinking of trying Natureday , did alot of research and see a lot of girls posted about a girl Amy who seems to have a lot of info on Natureday .Could someone pls tell me which Amy is it ? Or Amy if u see this pls pm me . TQ .

Amy is a customer service representative at Natureday.

If I'm not mistaken, Amy works fo ND.

GOOD PEOPLE.

I started with their products. Not disappointed with them either.

JTX

(29-11-2012, 08:55 PM)JTX Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, Amy works fo ND.

GOOD PEOPLE.

I started with their products. Not disappointed with them either.

JTX

Natureday products work very well plus they are cheaper than many other similar products on the market.

There are lots of positive reviews and pictures on the website. Very tempting. I might try the cream and liquid for topical use.

JTX can you tell me what sort of results you had initially? Thanks!

I tried all of their products, soap, cream, liquid and capsules for two months. I even used a few drops of liquid on my nips and areoles with some success. While losing 25 lbs. I gained almost one inch across chest and lost two inches under bust. My areoles went from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2".

To my ND products I also added a substantial amount of FG, SP and RC to my regimen. And, I massaged daily. The RC seemed to work best in augmenting the ND products' effects.

To be frank, I read through ALL their testimonials several times and was still somewhat skeptical as to the veracity of using herbs to grow boobs, especially on a man. However, I wanted to give it a fair trial and have been surprisingly pleased thus far.

After further research, I stumbled across this and other similar forums. Which is why I have changed my regimen to a monthly cycle of PM and Progesterone cream. They have taken what ND started to a whole new level.

Hope this is helpful. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer ASAP.

JTX

P.S. Have you tried PM cream and PM liquid?

I have never tried any NBE products before . I'm thinking of buying Natureday . I have some question though , I see a lot of ppl growing on Ainterol PM , Saw Palmetto , Flaxseed , Fenugreek . I would love to try SP and other herbs for healthy hair growth also. Can I mix them ? Or I hav to take Natureday then only start on PM and other herbs ?

Thanks JTX that's great, I may plump for some and see what happens. I like topicals for some reason!

You can take ND products with other herbs (not PM). ND is not just one herb, their products are mixtures of herbs. So, by adding more of certain herbs, you can actually augment ND's effectiveness nicely. I added SP, FG and RC successfully.

Mixing PM with other estrogenic herbs is not recommended. SP is not estrogenic. The easiest way to classify it is as anti-androgenic. While that is an over simplification, it is easiest for quick understanding.

PM, because it is currently the most potent phytoestrogen known and available, is best used exclusively as the estrogen provider for an NBE herbal regimen.

JTX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon