Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice on herbs and menstrual cycle

I've been using NBE herbs since May, prior to that my cycle had dropped from my normal 28 days to sometimes as short as 17 days but with an average of 24 days, it was very frustrating but I thought and hoped using herbs would balance me, and they did seem to at first..

I started on Red Clover, adding Fenugreek after a few days, then Saw Palmetto a few days after that. I also take Coconut Oil with my breakfast. I dropped the SP after the bottle was empty because I was getting some itching along my hip stretchmarks and thought I must be laying fat down on my hips, which are fine as they are thank you very much!

At first I had a 26 day cycle, followed by 32 days the following month. I thought I would stick with it and keep an eye on things, but I had another period after 12 days! I have since had 27, 26, 16, 34 and 14 Sad So again I am all over the place. For the past 4 cycles I have not used RC except as an extract massaged into my breasts after my shower, left for five minutes then massaged with my oil blend which has fennel seed EO in it. I get breast swelling on and off when I remember to keep to a good routine, but my original NBE goal was to fill out my upper chest which had become less full through weightloss. I've struggled to lose any more weight but I am much happier in my body, just need to tone my waist up more and lose my back fat if that's possible.. My stats are roughly:
Underbust 32", bra size 32F
Waist 29"
Hips 37"
5'9" tall
Female aged 40

I originally looked over the quiz to discover oestrogen or progesterone dominance etc and decided I am neither. I considered I should stop all and try milk thistle to encourage my hormones to balance themselves, any thoughts?
I also considered Wild Yam cream in the seven or fourteen days prior to each period. I bought some ready but don't really know what to do for the best. I don't particularly want to ask my GP.

IMO just stop everything for the next like 3 months and see if your period normalizes...

If it doesn't, you might need to kind of force it to by taking a phytoestrogen, preferably a really strong one like PM and progesterone cream and following the "standard" cycle regardless of what your body itself is doing...

It'll be a rough few months at least no matter what you do.

Thanks for your reply Smile I thought I had set email notification but obviously hadn't! Rectified that now..
Cool, probably I'll stop on the first day of my next cycle just so I have a set point to test from. Meanwhile I will read up on the PM and other ideas!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon