Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update :)!

Hello ladies

posting after a while.

So, I started nuva ring and PM...took PM the whole month except the 3-4 days before period was scheduled to arrive.

worked perfectly fine. painless wonderful period, on timeSmile

so that works.

After about 6 months I am done with PM.. I finally finished all 3 bottles, and one tube of cream.

I do believe I grew, dont really know how much but i have fuller, rounder boobs.

Now I'm just taking fenugreek by itselfSmile sometiems massaging with flaxseed oil, and thats about it. I think I will start noogling again in a few weeks.

Hey aimingford,

Thanks for the update. So would you say it was worth it then? Do you plan on buying more or trying something else? I'v been on PM for about a week and im already starting to see some improvement. I have very pointy breasts so I'd love to have them rounder, but Im also really wanting to go up a full cup size. I'd hope after 6 months PM could give that to me. Huh
Rainbow 

(23-11-2012, 07:04 PM)Luxy Wrote:  Hey aimingford,

Thanks for the update. So would you say it was worth it then? Do you plan on buying more or trying something else? I'v been on PM for about a week and im already starting to see some improvement. I have very pointy breasts so I'd love to have them rounder, but Im also really wanting to go up a full cup size. I'd hope after 6 months PM could give that to me. Huh

lol I'm the opposite, I want my breast to shoot more forward, they're very round right now lol good luck with PM though!! Big Grin

Thanks Emily,

Thats interesting, I don't think Iv ever heard someone wish for pointer breasts! I thought roundness was considered the ideal. Tongue

hey luxy!

Um I'd reccommend it if youre on birth control, or if you dont mind having a messed up period cycle.

I did break out at certain points, nothnig too bad..i think it was the mess of estrogen levels i was putting myself through cuz my schedule wasn't too good. I cycled and then i didnt cycle..so i experimented quite a bit.

You already have it, so yep continue using it, it should workSmile! Just try to get a proper schedule though=)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon