Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puffy areolas

Hi! Not sure which thread to post this in exactly...but I'm looking for a way to fix my puffy areolas without having surgery. Also do not want to try any pumps because I'm living in a dorm with a bunch of roommates so I rarely have any privacy, and I feel like pumping would be very embarrassing.

Any other methods that have worked for you guys?

sorry if this was posted in another sub-forum but is there any supplement I can take that will flatten/decrease size of my puffy areolas? I'm not interested in pumps Sad thanks ladies

I have puffy areolas also, so I'm going to be straight with you. I have not found anything to fix this problem thus far.

There could be three things causing this:
-Some of the NBE herbs we take here will cause slightly puffy nipples. So for those of us who experience this, the problem should go away after stopping herbs.
-Genetics can cause the body to store fat in your areolas. If this is the case, applying a topical fat burning cream may over time help, but you also want to be sure you don't apply it to the breast, either. This method is usually only used by men. Also, as you've stated, a nipple pump would be able to over time pull the areola into the nipple, causing less puffiness. At this time, there aren't any other solutions I know of for this cause.
-Underdeveloped breasts (Tanner Stage 4) will have puffy areolas. The only way to correct them in this instance would be to take hormonal herbs to put the body back into "puberty" and allow your breasts to fully grow into Stage 5 breasts, with the flat areolas. I'm not sure if this is possible after a certain point, but I'm hoping that it is. I believe this is why mine are puffy, as with my growth they are slowly growing less and less puffy.

Wish I had better news on the subject, unfortunately there aren't many options. Apparently there are a lot of guys who actually really like puffy areolas, but personally I think they're hideous, and mine make me very self-conscious.

Also~
Just read your other post. The Niplette is a pump that only takes a minute to pump, then you can detach the nipple stem from the pump and hide it in a padded bra. If that makes it any better for your situation.

Agree with Doll about the underdeveloped breasts. I've never had puffy areolas before nbe, they were normal. That was actually due to the fact that I was extremelly underdeveloped, I was an AAA so I didn't even hit the stage wich they are puffy but after approx 1 month and 2 weeks (and 1" growth) my areolas became puffy, not something dramatic but still. From this point I grew 1,5" more in two weeks so I guess it's a positive thing, at least for me it means that my breast are ready to grow. Once they'll be fully developed I guess they'll go back to normal by themselves.

(19-11-2012, 08:44 PM)Doll Wrote:  I have puffy areolas also, so I'm going to be straight with you. I have not found anything to fix this problem thus far.

There could be three things causing this:
-Some of the NBE herbs we take here will cause slightly puffy nipples. So for those of us who experience this, the problem should go away after stopping herbs.
-Genetics can cause the body to store fat in your areolas. If this is the case, applying a topical fat burning cream may over time help, but you also want to be sure you don't apply it to the breast, either. This method is usually only used by men. Also, as you've stated, a nipple pump would be able to over time pull the areola into the nipple, causing less puffiness. At this time, there aren't any other solutions I know of for this cause.
-Underdeveloped breasts (Tanner Stage 4) will have puffy areolas. The only way to correct them in this instance would be to take hormonal herbs to put the body back into "puberty" and allow your breasts to fully grow into Stage 5 breasts, with the flat areolas. I'm not sure if this is possible after a certain point, but I'm hoping that it is. I believe this is why mine are puffy, as with my growth they are slowly growing less and less puffy.

Wish I had better news on the subject, unfortunately there aren't many options. Apparently there are a lot of guys who actually really like puffy areolas, but personally I think they're hideous, and mine make me very self-conscious.

Also~
Just read your other post. The Niplette is a pump that only takes a minute to pump, then you can detach the nipple stem from the pump and hide it in a padded bra. If that makes it any better for your situation.

interesting! what kind of fat burning topical cream do you suggest? and what herbs help revert the body back to puberty?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon