Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Works but after weightloss???

I've been taking the pueraria mirifica for around a month now and started seeing results with the tightness of the skin and filling up slightly, I'm taking it to basically perk up my boobs a bit more as they've gone saggy after kids. Then about a week or so ago I've started on a new medicine from the doctors which has really taken away my appetite, have lost weight on it and obviously its all gone off my boobs. this side effect is supposed to go after a month or so, I'm trying my best in the meantime to eat as much as possible. I've heard that the maximum results are to be seen after 3 months on this herb?? If my progress is being delayed because off the weight issue, should I just simply carry on for as long as possible and just try and eat when I get my appetite back and herb will still then start to take effect like it did at first?? I'm just a bit worried that I may have messed up the process of building it up?
Thanks in advance for any replies xxx

I think your health should be your top priority so just stop the pm for now. In my opinion if you don't eat much it's more likely that you won't grow since you need vitamin and protein from food to support the growth. It's best to gain your appetite back and then start again pm, you will lose your 1 month progress but will eventually get it back in as much time or maybe less if you're really healthy.

They only say you will reach a maximum in 3 months because that is a typical figure of when you will hit your first plateau. However it is possible to grow more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon