Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i need help with breast development.. im new

ya so my bio
breast size:36A
goal: 36D - 36DD Big Grin
allergies: none
height:5 4"
weight:98 (and no im not anerixic and i dont have weight problems lol)
butt: plain and simple flat
goal: plus 3 inches - 5 inches Smile
and ya can anyone help me figure out how to start and give me a estimate of how long this will take?
and does maca really make you but biggger?

Uh. Some things are off on those stats, but the most off is AGE.

You're only 15 girl! Yeah. So some girls your age are already quite big. Many are just like you though. This isn't a problem that needs addressed necessarily at that age. Second... 5'4", 98 lbs, but a 36 inch chest measurement?! Are you sure you're wearing the right band size?

You might actually have a lot more boob than you think you do if you were wearing the right bra.

Your bras should be tight enough that they don't move around on your chest AT ALL even with the straps undone, the straps should NOT cut into your shoulders, but you should still be able to fit your thumb between the back of the bra and your back. This may seem uncomfortably tight at first, but trust me, once you're used to it, it's worlds more comfortable than an ill-fit.

I'm 5'4", 140 pounds and 32A. At 5'4" and less than a hundred I'd expect you to be in no more than a 28 band, honestly. I could be wrong, but...

Even if you are correct about your breasts, this really isn't anything to worry about at 15. Just make sure you're eating right, and you might consider massaging and other non-intrusive methods of breast stimulation which might encourage growth.

Some girls don't fully develop until around 20 years old. You should NOT consider herbs until then. Unless you have some serious hormone balance issues, which your doctor should be taking care of, not random strangers on an internet forum.

The same thing goes for the butt. It'll develop on its own if you eat right and do the right work outs. Herbs are the last ditch resort of those who didn't know to stimulate the tissue when younger or have no other choice because of other reasons.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon