Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca and Maca Root the same thing?

Hi I know this is a super silly question, but I see online and in stores there are some supplements titled "Maca" and some "Maca Root". Is there a difference, and if so what is it?

And on a side note, after you massage with oil (I am using fennel mixed with jojoba oil), what are you supposed to do?! My clothes will get all dirty if I get dressed so I'm guessing you ladies have a smart way to go about this Smile Thanks loves!

Also, are any any good brands of maca/maca root that anyone can recommend? Thanks Smile

They're the same, and AFAIK they're all pretty well even.

Thank you AbiDrew85! Also, is there a colour of Maca that works the best? Some supplements don't specify which colour root they contain, but there are some that say "green" or "black". The one I just bought is the Diet Horizon's Maca 3 Organic, and it has 80% black maca, 15% maca violette and 5% Maca Juane. Does that make a difference, or would the generic Maca supplements be better?

Ps. I'm taking Maca for bust and butt growth Smile

(08-11-2012, 06:55 PM)dreamer27 Wrote:  Thank you AbiDrew85! Also, is there a colour of Maca that works the best? Some supplements don't specify which colour root they contain, but there are some that say "green" or "black". The one I just bought is the Diet Horizon's Maca 3 Organic, and it has 80% black maca, 15% maca violette and 5% Maca Juane. Does that make a difference, or would the generic Maca supplements be better?

Ps. I'm taking Maca for bust and butt growth Smile

I... really don't know... Probably should wait for a maca expert to show up... IDK how many of those we have around...

I get the maca extract from swanson herbs. Cheap and one pill is easier than multiple.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon