Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie having problems with acne from herbs.

Question 

Hi Everyone,
So I have been browsing this forum for the past few weeks, doing my research on herbs. I am 28, slim athletic body type, bra size 34A (Perhaps more like AA) I used to be a 34 A-B but since breastfeeding 2 children I am much smaller (I especially notice a decrease in fullness on top) So while waiting for my order of herbs to come in the mail I started using Wild yam cream once a day for breast massage, however after only a few days I started breaking out (and I never have a problem with acne) I continued to use it for the month and the acne got worse, I stopped just before my period and did not use it during my period (although it did WONDERS for stopping my premenstrual cramping, I didn't have a single cramp my whole period, when normally I am curled up on the couch popping advil) Just as the acne was starting to resolve (Day 7 of my cycle) My herbs came in the mail. So I started this routine
In Morning- SP extract, Red clover extract, fenugreek capsules, wild yam extract.
At bedtime- SP extract, Red clover extract, fenugreek capsule, and wild yam cream for breast massage.
3 days in the acne started again.
So obviously my body does not respond well to wild yam (perhaps it is increasing my progesterone too much?)
I am wondering if I should just try a phyto-estrogen? Not gaining weight or cellulite is very important to me, although I work out everyday and run it is very easy for me to put weight on in my lower body (butt and thighs).
I should also mention that I have only recently quit breastbeeding (2 weeks ago) so when I started the fenugreek I noticed lot's of "leaking" when I was attempting breast massage. Maybe I should wait to dry up a bit more first?
Thanks for reading my post! Any help/advice you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Yep, you need to dry up first, and be dried up for a significant amount of time, like a month or two or three. Otherwise the leakiness can return.

What brand of wild yam cream did you use?

Thanks, maybe I will just use massage for a few months while I wait, although I'm still not sure what to try when I do again, I'm not willing to deal with that much acne! (I am still dealing with the breakout from 4 days ago...) The brand of wild yam cream was; At Last naturals wild yam cream with vitamin E.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon