Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie needs info on increasing fullness?

So I'm new here...but I already have the following herbs in my stash...

Fenugreek
Red clover
Black cohosh
Wild yam
Saw Palmetto (ran out)
Isoflavones (want to get)

Would any of these herbs help fullness? I have breasts that sag and that defeats the purpose of having large breasts IMO Sad

Are there any other herbs I should add? Also I'm not sure how much to take...I don't know if I should go by what the directions say? You know considering I'm using them for breast enhancement and not for their suggested usage.

And massage? Is there any special way?

PLEASE HELP? I'm so lost Sad

Bump?

(04-11-2012, 12:35 AM)504BrownEyedGirl Wrote:  Bump?

A little patience goes a long way... It's not even been a full day. It's also helpful if you do the research and then ask specific questions, forming a plan on your own. No one else can tell you what'll work for you.

(04-11-2012, 01:21 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(04-11-2012, 12:35 AM)504BrownEyedGirl Wrote:  Bump?

A little patience goes a long way... It's not even been a full day. It's also helpful if you do the research and then ask specific questions, forming a plan on your own. No one else can tell you what'll work for you.

Thanks for the response. I've been reading the forum and I've been researching but I haven't found why may work for fullness. I see a lot of info about what type of estrogen/"phytoestrogens" they may be but I was just looking for some suggestions. I know everything doesn't work for everyone...just looking for a start is all. Maybe some of the things that have worked for others may work for me as well...I'm just so lost Huh

Well I just placed an order for Pueraria Mirifica and I'm excited!!! I read a lot of reviews where most ppl saw an increase in fullness. Wish me luck!

So I'm having soreness so I'm assuming that's a good thing!

Well I came across some chest exercises on YouTube that I'm going to add to my regimen. I'll keep you all posted after a few weeks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon