Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help, changes with my period

I just had a second bledding on day 19 of my period, it lasted 5 days. Will my period be irregular when on PM or is it going to get regular? I started taking 1 capsule of 500 mg and spraying ainterol atomizer twice a day until day 14. Then i started using progest cream once a day until the second bledding appeared. Does anybody knows what's going on? Please someone give me some advice on what to do, because i don't know how to count my days anymore so i don't know how to continue doing my program. Huh

(03-11-2012, 09:28 AM)Planita Wrote:  I just had a second bledding on day 19 of my period, it lasted 5 days. Will my period be irregular when on PM or is it going to get regular? I started taking 1 capsule of 500 mg and spraying ainterol atomizer twice a day until day 14. Then i started using progest cream once a day until the second bledding appeared. Does anybody knows what's going on? Please someone give me some advice on what to do, because i don't know how to count my days anymore so i don't know how to continue doing my program. Huh

Hun, read the forums, this has been a concern a long time. You are better off testing your hormones before even jumping into the nbe protocol (incase you have not done so yet).

Sounds like you started off on a high dose PM. Now you've screwed your cycle up.

(03-11-2012, 07:57 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(03-11-2012, 09:28 AM)Planita Wrote:  I just had a second bledding on day 19 of my period, it lasted 5 days. Will my period be irregular when on PM or is it going to get regular? I started taking 1 capsule of 500 mg and spraying ainterol atomizer twice a day until day 14. Then i started using progest cream once a day until the second bledding appeared. Does anybody knows what's going on? Please someone give me some advice on what to do, because i don't know how to count my days anymore so i don't know how to continue doing my program. Huh

Hun, read the forums, this has been a concern a long time. You are better off testing your hormones before even jumping into the nbe protocol (incase you have not done so yet).

Sounds like you started off on a high dose PM. Now you've screwed your cycle up.

I have been reading the forums, but it seems i did not enough. I have read somethings related to testing your hormones, but i never read it to be necessary. I will search that information, i mean what to do when you have your hormones tested, what if you have high estrogen and etc. Thanks, i am more calm now.

(07-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Planita Wrote:  
(03-11-2012, 07:57 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

I have been reading the forums, but it seems i did not enough. I have read somethings related to testing your hormones, but i never read it to be necessary. I will search that information, i mean what to do when you have your hormones tested, what if you have high estrogen and etc. Thanks, i am more calm now.

I have made this mistake years ago(though not with PM), I wish I would had done my panel.

Since you may be estrogen dominant, you should not take PM. At least not yet until you balance them out. Sounds like you need progesterone percursing herbs.

Hi planita,

I would stop everything from now until day 5, start your pm again on day 5 but stop on day 12, start of cream day 14, by for every other day.

See what happens next month, if same thing, have the tests done maybe.

I'm sure you know, but day 1 is the day you start your next period.

Other than the bleeding again, have you noticed any changes this month, is it your first pm month or just first Ainterol month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon