Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial changes?

Hi Big Grin
im new here and I bought pueraria mirifica
however since its a natural estrogen I wonder if it will cause facial changes
you know like body builder women taking testerone makes their face looks more masculine, cause I dont want my face to change,
or fatter cheeks which is the last thing I want to happand Sad
I take 2 pills a day, and 1 pill contains 500 MG pure puararia mirifica,
or is this too much? could it also cause fertility problems or inferitility?
thank you!TongueBig Grin

PS: is it also true women with small breasts have react less to pm than women who already have big/normal breast size?
im 19 with a big A cup small B cup and the worst is even if I gain 40 pounds(I used to be overweight)
my breast always stayed the same :/

Thats a really good question. Im curious as to what others have to say because im not sure. In theory though, I think it could potentially feminize and soften features to a very small degree (but probably only with long term use.) Considering PM helps to feminize the rest of the body.
*shrugs* I could be totally wrong though. lol

I believe 1000 mg of PM per day is the limit.
It is also recommended that you wait until your 20 to start taking PM, but thats completely your decision. Just proceed with caution.

Everyone is different when it comes to how their bodys react to PM, I doubt its based on your starting breast size.
If you are a large A cup - small B then you already have a nice amount to start with.
Im an AA cup (smaller than an A cup). I'd kill to be a small B. Smile

I'd also like to know how it may or may not feminize the face. I have a kind of masculine face (you can't tell from pictures, but sometimes I look in the mirror and realize I look like a drag queen lol), so I'd love for it to be able to do something to my face to make it look more feminine. :/

I also agree that herbs should NOT be taken until you're 20. If you're an older 19, close to 20, you might be ok, but if you're a young 19, that's probably too young.

I'm taking 1,000mg of PM a day right now, although I feel like I maybe should have stuck with a smaller dose and slowly ramped up to this dose. You should probably stick to 500mg a day for at least three months and see how your body reacts before taking so much. PM is very strong, and if you start out taking so much, you may actually be overloading your body on hormones and preventing growth.

Also, your starting size doesn't matter for NBE. It has to do with your hormone levels and how your body reacts to what you're taking.

Also, it will not cause infertility, it will actually make you MORE fertile, so make sure you use back up birth control means. (All NBE will do this, not just PM.)

it will feminize the face, judging from personal experience, as well as just logical thinking, unless the face is already as feminized as it will get. A transgendered individual would obviously incur more feminization in the face than a cisgendered woman

thank you for your answers! Big Grin
I wouldnt say I have a very feminine face,
but my lips are pretty full(and I really dont want to get them bigger cause then ill look like a fish xD)
if anything id hope it would make my chin look shorter but I doubt that very much Tongue
but if the pm causes very slight changes in my face I guess its fine Big Grin
ill be 20 in march which is about 5 months from now,
but its new to me I read everywhere that pm is for 18 and up,
should I wait? is it also best to start on the day of your period
I just read that somewhere and im not on my period while taking it Blush

There's no way anything drastic could happen, as your bone structure is already laid out from birth, adolescense and hormones during puberty. But it could place more fat in certain areas, maybe plump lips, or lessen facial hair. But nothing can change your bones at this point other than surgery.

I'd love it if more fat went to my cheekbones so they seem bigger. =) Or if my eyelashes got thicker or something.

It reminds me of a vid I saw on youtube of a guy who took estrogen to become a woman. In this vid you can see pics of himself took over the months/years and his body and face did feminized so I guess it's possible but would be more obvious for guys because testosterone also masculinize face features.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon