Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone know herb which increases upper half of body

Hey guys !!!

There are a few herbs that are known to add weight to a particular body part like maca for butt, Fenugreek hips and thighs, and may be others, i really dont know much about herbs.

So is there any herb which makes you put on weight on the upper part of the body?? We are all here for boobs, i know lol. But apart from the boobs like chest area, arms, shoulders, etc. I am very very pear shaped and i have lots of room to gain fat on the upper half of my body (which is stick thin). Whereas i cant afford to even put on an inch on the lower half.

Someone please say i know a herb or food that does just that. Big Grin

Progesterone and prolactin. Progesterone: progesterone cream, dong quai (1,000-2,000 mg MAX). Prolactin: fennel, vitex (40-125 mg MAX). PC is the strongest by far, and least safe: it's real progesterone. But FWIW it's safe enough to be over the counter in most states.

Really you need everything and that would only work if you already have everything else. You would need a saliva hormone test to see for sure. Otherwise you'll need the other herbs and there's no way around it.

Thank you so much for the reply Surferjoe!!!

So we need progestrone and prolactin.I dont think i can get my hands on PC,dong quai,vitex. But i can take turmeric for progestrone and fennel for prolactin. Lets see how it goes with that. Any idea on the dosage for turmeric and fennel (both powdered form)???

I could be wrong but AFAIK the progesterone effect of turmeric is little or nothing (binds to receptors but with no effect). It's extremely good for you though and a teaspoon for antioxidant reasons wouldn't hurt, if you can stomach something so spicy. Then if it has other benefits that's gravy.

Prolactin may increase progesterone anyway. I would look through other people's programs for fennel amounts but I think 2,000 mg or so is reasonable. It's fairly safe so erring on the high side is fine at least in the short term. By itself it's not very strong so be patient. Even though your other hormones might be high (again, if you're lucky, really you need a test to see) eventually this will make them decrease so after a long time you may need all the other herbs as well, at least enough to counteract the decrease and prevent an imbalance in the opposite direction.

Hi Surferjoe !! Thank you for all your help. Really appreciate it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon