Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So many herbs...which ones too choose??

I just don't understand the info on this site Dodgy I try too, but it's all so confusing and some things are totally left feild and some are totally right field! I don't know what to do!
But I feel like people gain the most results from herbs, massages, and possible breast enlarging creams. I want to start taking herbs and gain at least a cup size. What herbs should I take?? Fenugreek, wild yam, primrose, fennel, saw palmetto, flax, red clover...like what?? Lmao I'm just so in over my head. I'm a 32/34A and I just want to be at least a B. I'm gonna do massages too. But can someone tell me where to start please? Which herbs are the best? Smile

pueraria mirifica is the most potent. try 1000mg five hundred milligrams morning and five hundred milligrams at night

(29-10-2012, 05:01 AM)Brokenangel714 Wrote:  What herbs should I take?? Fenugreek, wild yam, primrose, fennel, saw palmetto, flax, red clover...like what??

Yes it's all a bit overwheming at first, but stick with it and things will start to become clearer. I've had a fair amount of success with herbs, but tinkered a bit as I went along. I'd say that herbs like fenugreek, fennel and hops are the mainstays of many general herbal programs, and some of the others you name are more debatable. Some people believe in herbs like wild yam, evening primrose and saw palmetto, but others aren't so sure about them. Plus some herbs are very gentle but others a bit more aggressive and prone to causing some side effects. Just don't rush and things will become clearer for you, even when the information seems overwhelming at first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon