Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adorna - Has anyone tried it?

Hello to everyone,

I'm new to this site. I never would have guessed anything like this ever existed! It's so nice that it does. I'm also guessing that the existence of this site basically proves that breasts can be naturally enhanced, that's promising! I have been researching different natural breast enhancement companies, and most of them contain the same ingredients, so how do we differentiate between a good product and a bad product? Trial and error?

I have heard some really good things about the product "Adorna." Has anyone else tried it? I know someone personally who has seen great results. As in, I've actually seen her results, lol. I'm still skeptical and wanted to see if any of you other ladies out there have actually tried it, and if so, how it worked out for you.

Thanks,
Sammy

Its first ingredient is pueraria mirifica. It doesn't take much PM to work which is why this product may work unlike a lot of other products. Next is resveratrol, a source of collagen and some herbs. None of these herbs are extracts and they do require high amounts to work, so it is unlike PM they don't have much effect. The product may be a little helpful for collagen. Resveratrol might be counterproductive. But overall you'd probably do just as well on PM alone, and that would be cheaper. PM alone may help people who were low on estrogen and high in other hormones but those who were already estrogen dominant are less likely to see any effects, and more likely to see their problems from estrogen dominance worsen. Take a look at other people's programs for other options in addition to PM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon