Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is coconut/coconut oil boobie friendly food or unfriendly???

Emily - Oh my Gawd !!! i dont know how you guys know so much about everything under the sun. Thank God you translated all that and put it in a way that i understand too. So thank you for the info. I can definitely take FG and coconut but does Fenugreek make you put on weight on your hips and thighs??? I cant afford to put on any weight there! Sad

Do you have any info on lotus seeds?? If you do please help me out cos i have them powdered and ready but just havent started yet. Periods going on right now so all stopped. Planning for this cycle. Was thinking of lotus seeds but since you say FG and coconut go together, i am thinking i should start that. So have to decide between FG and lotus seeds. What do you think???

Thank you so much Smile

That depends on where your body tends to store fat, but most women see the fat being stored in the breast. Also there's a thread on here you can look up for info about lotus seeds that should help you out more.

Hi Emily !!

I had already checked the thread on lotus seeds by rubysoho but couldnt get much out of it. Anyways thanks for all the info. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon