Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is coconut/coconut oil boobie friendly food or unfriendly???

Hello everyone !!!

I have read that taking coconut oil with jaggery is very good breast growth. However Fengshui has included coconut in her list of boobie unfriendly foods.

Has anybody used coconut oil for NBE or know anything about it? Please share your experiences.

Thank You!! Smile

I don't know what jaggery is, but considering coconut oil is one of the few substances on earth that actually "reconstructs" cells, and aids in cell formation, I'd consider it boobie friendly.

For boobs or not, coconut oil is very good for you. And repairs your cells.

Thank you so much for the tip Suspiria !! Smile

Thats wonderful!! So i can start taking coconut since its a good thing anyways and we do need new cells for NBE. Will start with raw dried coconut. Lets see how it goes. I dont know why but i feel like i may get a lot of growth with this method. And it is all natural too!! Yay !! Smile

The oil is the best part, so I would take that. Start with just 1 tsp a day, as it's very powerful and some people have healing reactions to it, which aren't very pleasant. Then ramp up.
And it's good to use in booby batter for sure. Some dried coconut is good, but remember it's a fruit and has sugar/carbs so don't take too much. The oil is best.

Thanks !! Will do. And will update with positive results Big Grin

Already started with dry grated coconut cos i already got it. Will start coconut oil as soon as get that. So today was day 1. Took 2 tsp.

I never thought about coconut oil helping in NBE. I was trying it before to try to lose some fat but couldn't stand the taste lol (I love coconut, but the oil was just too weird!). I tried it for massage, but it didn't dry for hours, and even though coconut oil is supposed to be one of the best things out there for acne, it actually caused terrible breakouts every time I tried to use it...I'm sure I'm a rare case, but just look out for that if you plan to use it for massage.

I do know that if you plan to use the oil, buy organic, extra-virgin. It's not processed like regular coconut oil, so it still has all its good natural properties. And cooking with it will also destroy its beneficial properties, so just add it to food after the food is cooked. Smile

Yeah, the taste can definitely be overwhelming. I just add it to protein shakes now. Good point about not overheating it.

And you're right it can make you break out. It tends to "pull" toxins to the surface. After a while it should go away, but I know waiting for all the zits to come out is notttt fun. I put it on my face occasionally anyway, lol. And luckily have only gotten a few breakouts on my chest from it.

Thanks guys for all the info !!!

Doll - If coconut oil is used to lose fat, then would taking it result in fat loss from the breasts as well?? If thats the case then it would defeat the purpose. Sad

If it results in fat loss from other places like hips,thighs,tummy, etc then its a win - win situation Big Grin That would be like a dream come true. Grow boobs and reduce hips and all. Awesome Big Grin I soooo hope that this is what you write back.

However for the time being i have started taking coconut as such. Today is day 3. Period is around the corner so boobs are fuller as it is. So cant comment much on the effects of coconut.

Suspiria - I already have acne on my face. Maybe a few more will not show much lol. So maybe even i can try applying it on my face. Actually i do oil pulling and coming to think of it, i can try oil pulling with coconut oil. Oil pulling has helped me quite a bit with my acne and my skin feels softer too.

Coconut oil is fantastic for oil pulling---- that reminds me I should start doing that again..
Rainbow 

The unique composition of human breast milk fat includes the fatty acids, lauric acid and capric acid, which have potent antimicrobial properties. These fatty acids offer the nursing infant protection from viruses such as herpes and HIV, protozoa such as giardia lamblia, and bacteria such as chlamydia and heliocobater.

Any lauric acid and capric acid in the diet becomes part of the adipose stores.

So taking along with a prolactin inducing herb such as Alfalfa/Fenugreek, coconut when taken internally will increase lauric acid reserves which then become apart of the fat tissues in the breasts which enlarges them... so adding coconut oil would be helpful, no telling by how much though

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon