Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone willing to help a newbie out?

Thumbs Up 

Hi, I'm 18 and have been reading these posts for a while but there's just sooo much conflicting information Tongue.

So I am 5' 1", 118 lb, was on dianette for a few years and experienced no growth whatsoever, I'm literally not even a 34 AA and haven't grown any since I was like 11.

What would be a good place to start, bearing in mind my budget is very limited...

Massage hasn't really done much for me the last few months and neither has hypnosis.

Thank you for any advice
xxx

It doesn't cost a huge amount to put a basic herbal program together for NBE. If you're willing to put up with the inconvenience of bulk powders rather than the easier to take capsules you can get many herbs very cheaply. For some a pretty basic program has given them growth, but on the other hand don't be too basic because you still need large enough doses of herbs to give you a good chance of getting growth.

Honestly, have a saliva test panel done and see how you numbers look before going too much further.

Are you on a birth control pill?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon