Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How permanent is it?

I suppose no one has really experience with it , but...How permanent exactly is herbal breast enlargement? Do you have to take pills and/or massage in creams your whole life? (Or untill you feel too old to care about your boobs). In that case , I begin to wonder if surgery isn't actually cheaper...Not to mention quicker and less time-consuming..
I would never go under the knife when I am healthy, but looking forward in "nbe future" makes me a bit depressed.
Does anyone else feel the same? Or do some of you have permanent results even after stopping the program
Rainbow 

(18-10-2012, 09:12 PM)elaine Wrote:  I suppose no one has really experience with it , but...How permanent exactly is herbal breast enlargement? Do you have to take pills and/or massage in creams your whole life? (Or untill you feel too old to care about your boobs). In that case , I begin to wonder if surgery isn't actually cheaper...Not to mention quicker and less time-consuming..
I would never go under the knife when I am healthy, but looking forward in "nbe future" makes me a bit depressed.
Does anyone else feel the same? Or do some of you have permanent results even after stopping the program

Mine has been permanent so far. I just started out a new breast enlargement program again to grow even larger though.

Some people have said they maintained growth after a long break of say 6 months. Others have lost it.

I would say in most cases, a maintenance program typically involving around 1/3 the effort of a normal program would be required.

Yes surgery is easier and is an instant gratification. But I think there are a lot of bad surgeons who can't make it look like a balloon stuffed under the skin. I think the worst thing would be to invest 8k and be unhappy with the results.

Personally, I don't like implants. I would never do it myself, and would much more happily do NBE for the rest of my life if I had to. I think it's worth it.

Luckily, growth seems to become permanent after long enough. Many women will take maintenance doses for a year and a half to two years after finishing NBE, and will keep their results after stopping. It may be good to massage at least a few days a week after you're completely finished, though, just to keep them perky and healthy. Smile

I have grown incredibly fast, and know my growth has been permanent fat tissue. I've stopped and cleansed for 10 days before and then gone on too-low a dose for a month, and only lost a little bit of swelling. I would never stop my NBE so suddenly for good, but it's encouraging to know that the growth DOES stay.

I may be keeping up with some of these herbs for years after NBE, just to stay in control of my PCOS, but I think the typical person should be able to stop within two years of achieving their goal growth.

I have a link in my program page that links to Wahaika's nbelab (his forum) to a thread that talks specifically about maintenance doses. However, you do need to register for his site in order to read it. I recommend that you do, because it is really informative! You can never have too many sources for NBE knowledge! Smile

Here is the link:
http://nbelab.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=nbediscussion&thread=256&page=1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon