Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM users: How long did it take for you to start getting pains from PM?

It seems like most people start getting pains almost immediately, even if they don't grow. This question is not addressed to those people, it's addressed to the people who did NOT get pains immediately, or who only got a few intermittent pains, at first. If that describes your experience, roughly how many months did it take for you to start getting consistent pains?

My wife has never had pains.

Been on pm for quite awhile now.

I've never heard of people getting pains from PM. I just started today, now I'm scared. Lol

Is it supposed to be like an ache-y, sore pain, or something totally different? My breasts have been ache-y and sore from my FG, SP and RC, so I just expected that's what PM would do to me, too.

(17-10-2012, 05:31 PM)Doll Wrote:  I've never heard of people getting pains from PM. I just started today, now I'm scared. Lol

Is it supposed to be like an ache-y, sore pain, or something totally different? My breasts have been ache-y and sore from my FG, SP and RC, so I just expected that's what PM would do to me, too.

That's what I've been getting from my combination plan which includes PM and BO.

I -THINK- that's all anyone ever gets. If anything. People are different, some girls have NEVER had growing "pains" in their breasts EVER, and yet they grow lots of boob. So... Just never know.

BTW... I don't really belong in this thread... I started having booby pains the very first dose.

That's true. Some grow and get no pain. Others don't grow and get severe pain. One girl told me that she was hardly sleeping at night because her boobs hurt so bad but she wasn't even getting any swelling. I was hoping to figure out how common it is to start getting pains after several months, but it hardly matters. I just hate taking pills and not feeling anything 99% of the time.

Doll, don't worry, I just mean growing pains. No one has ever told me that PM hurts worse than other methods.

(18-10-2012, 05:53 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Doll, don't worry, I just mean growing pains. No one has ever told me that PM hurts worse than other methods.

Oh, ok. I wasn't sure. ^^; Sometimes I get pains like I'm being stabbed in the ta-tas with a long needle, so I was just hoping it wouldn't be anything like that...

I have no pains with cream or pills. I do not think PM is for me though! I did get a huge increase in appetite after the second cycle of pills! That is a massive no-no for me. I know it is not diet related as I eat very well and exercise.

I would rather be dainty doll-size in physique and take a hit on the boobs. I really would look odd with big boobs and big everything else too. We shall see!

As for boob pain I did have a chinese herbal doctor create a concoction for me years back re boobies. I boiled a load of herbs and barks in a pan and drank the bitter liquid. My boobs hurt and swelled like beasts, so maybe that's worth looking into? I didn't keep it up though. The stuff was strong!

(21-10-2012, 07:04 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I have no pains with cream or pills. I do not think PM is for me though! I did get a huge increase in appetite after the second cycle of pills! That is a massive no-no for me. I know it is not diet related as I eat very well and exercise.

I would rather be dainty doll-size in physique and take a hit on the boobs. I really would look odd with big boobs and big everything else too. We shall see!

As for boob pain I did have a chinese herbal doctor create a concoction for me years back re boobies. I boiled a load of herbs and barks in a pan and drank the bitter liquid. My boobs hurt and swelled like beasts, so maybe that's worth looking into? I didn't keep it up though. The stuff was strong!

You should have kept up with it, You'd be boobs by now!

LOL yeah I know but who knows if everything else had grown too!! I do have a practitioner near me so I could ask.

I think I can live with my boobs as I have a small handful, but if I had less, awful as it sounds I'd have a boob job. I just don't like the idea of something foreign in there AND the chance of looking like blow up doll boobs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon