Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

European herb supplier

Hi, I'm in Eastern Europe and it's surprisingly dificult to finds herbs where I am. A friend of mine has done great on NBE using basic herbs like hops, which although basic are still hard to find here. She does know some great suppliers in the USA and is happy with them but unfortunatey she got hit with big import duties. Now that I'm joining her in the NBE attempts we were looking to find a supplier in the EU for the basic herbs we need, obviously to avoid paying the duties. Now I saw such a supplier recommended here but I just can't find that information anymore, so I apologise if I'm largely repeating a thread, which likely I am. I've seen some good suppliers in the EU but some of them charge such amounts for shipping that it's almost the same as paying the duties for herbs from the USA.

I suspect the supplier you saw recommended was Vortex Health. I say that because I can recall some posters here from Easten European countries using them and also I know that they ship anywhere in the EU without adding any shipping charges.

Hello

I'm wholesaler from Romania.I can supply over 150 kind of medicinal herbs
Please contact me by direct on my email address below.

Best regards,
Valeriu Perianu/Owner
A&C NETWORK SRL
Str.Stefan cel Mare No.407
810054 Braila-Romania
Fax:0040-339-818504/239-618435
Mobile:0040-744-502792
Email: acworknet@yahoo.com

(10-10-2012, 12:23 PM)Rositsa Wrote:  Hi, I'm in Eastern Europe and it's surprisingly dificult to finds herbs where I am. A friend of mine has done great on NBE using basic herbs like hops, which although basic are still hard to find here. She does know some great suppliers in the USA and is happy with them but unfortunatey she got hit with big import duties. Now that I'm joining her in the NBE attempts we were looking to find a supplier in the EU for the basic herbs we need, obviously to avoid paying the duties. Now I saw such a supplier recommended here but I just can't find that information anymore, so I apologise if I'm largely repeating a thread, which likely I am. I've seen some good suppliers in the EU but some of them charge such amounts for shipping that it's almost the same as paying the duties for herbs from the USA.

Hi, I live in France and buy raw herbs to make tea in oriental markets, if you have north african or asian immigrants where you live too you might find hops, fennel, licorice and fenugreek (lavender too, though that's from here)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon