Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

doc's put my fire out :(

To be blunt, your doctor's an idiot. Most are. When I was having cramps each month so bad I was passing out and almost had to go to the hospital, my doctor didn't order any tests, ASSUMED I was low in estrogen, and put me on birth control. Come to find out all these years later (with the help of all you lovely ladies here), I actually have PCOS. My doctor SHOULD have done every test in the book. Some doctors will tell you not to do something so they can make more money off of you, some will do it because they're lazy and don't want to make more work for themselves, and others just plain don't know jack squat about their own field of interest. I know we tend to idolize doctors in this society, but I've worked with people at Subway with more intelligence.

OF COURSE it is possible to grow your breasts even if genetics say otherwise. Sure, genetics may prevent you from going from a AA to a K cup, but you can still achieve a good bit of growth either way. MY genetics gave me a 36" hip measurement. So I put in a lot of hard work and did a lot of research to reach this 40" measurement. The only excuse for small breasts lamer than genetics is that you didn't get enough milk as a teen. Dodgy

There's a huge difference between an herbalist and a doctor, so don't expect a doctor to even know what a lot of these herbs even are. They grew up with a pharmaceutical handbook, and were never really taught about this sort of thing.

My advice: tell your doctor you're going to proceed with it anyway (and of course throw it in her face when you start seeing results), and ask that she at least help you with hormone tests along the way to make sure you're staying on balance. Remember, just because you're balanced doesn't mean your hormone levels are high enough to reach full growth. Heck, you might not even be balanced at all. I got my monthly every month on time, even though it turns out with PCOS, my body probably isn't even completing the cycle every month, and isn't dropping an egg at all. If my cramps had never gotten so truly unbearable, no one would have even guessed that I had an imbalance. So, if she still doesn't want to give you hormone tests, drop her and find a new doctor. Sometimes being so closed-minded can be a sign of ignorance, and you definitely don't want that in a doctor.

Was your hip increase a side effect of NBE or specific process to target it?

(05-10-2012, 08:32 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Was your hip increase a side effect of NBE or specific process to target it?

I do a lot of butt and hip workouts to grow the muscles underneath, although I feel like my herbs may have helped a little with fat distribution. But since I'm building the muscles at the same time, too, it's impossible to say. I seem to have a little more fat in my butt now, though, and my hips see to be slowly rounding out a little bit more, so maybe. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon