Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out slow on Ainterol, how can I improve my regime?

Hi ladies!

I've been on Ainterol for 3 months. I've started out slow, only taking 1 pill for the first month without any other supplement. I've increased it to 2 pills.

Ive seen 'swelling'. That's about it so far. I think I got good results in the second month, but then I might have over did it with the estrogen and it kind of slowed down or stopped. I'm going to be more careful with my intake because I am only 112 lbs.

How can I improve my regime?

I have Fenugreek, 650, but I haven't used it yet. How many mg should I take during my luteal phase? Should I take it with Wild Yam? Anything else?

I've been reading a lot about L-arginine, as well. Would this help my results? Is this something you can take everyday?

Also, I've ordered pm cream. I'm kind of confused. Do you use it when you are taking PM, or during the luteal phase? Or can you use it everyday?

Thanks in advance for answering questions Smile

absorbing Mirifica sublingually by holding it under your tongue or swishing it in your mouth for a minute or so before swallowing gives much more complete absorption because many of the phytoestrogens will enter the bloodstream thus bypassing the liver and first pass metabolism

this cycle I have experimented with PM plus fennugreek in the follicular phase and I can say that this combo is the only thing that works for me. As soon as I take fennugreek only during luteal the tingling doesn´t happen anymore. Dosage: 2x500mg PM and 3g Fennugreek.
later,
lemoncurd

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon