Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie wanting answers to PM & supplements & affects to the Mirena

Hi all, i'm a newbie and have been doing a lot of reading on this site but still a little confused though! Im thinking of taking pm but also reading about other supplements. Can you take pm with other stuff i.e. fenugreek, saw plametto etc? Also i have the mirena coil and wonder how pm works with that as i don't have periods?? do i stay on it continously? or 1 month on 1 month off? i have a bit of a funny tummy (ibs) so have to be careful what i put into my body for example i can't use bovine ovary as allergic to anything from a cow! lol. Also been really thinking about my programme...as been noggling for around a year inconsistently and even though have seen some growth its been very very slow. so here's my plan...

Morning; Shower to soften skin and get warm
20 push up's to warm up my muscles
warm flannel or heat pad on each boobie to warm up further
massage 300x inwards circular motions pausing to re-heat hands by rubbing together (takes 10 mins)
Eat chicken feet soup (well jelly cube)
Take supplements (havn't decided which one's yet as need to get my hormone levels tested)
Noogle for an hour

During the day; eat boobie friendly foods i.e. high proteins etc and other supplements if needed, drink green and fennel tea. Chew zoft gum.

Evening; Shower
20 push up's
warm flannel or heat pad on each boobie
massage 300x inwards circular motions pausing to re-heat hands by rubbing together (takes 10 mins)
Protein shake
supplements
Looking in the mirror and saying to myself 'my boobies are growing, they are growing, they are becoming bogger, firmer and fuller'

Very eager to start this but as i say have to get my hormone leels tested first. Let me know what you think to my plan and if i'm missing anything??
any advice would be appreciated Smile
Boobie love x

From everything I've read on here, you should only take PM after your period and just before you start ovulation. Otherwise it might mess up your cycles. I've seen others take other supplements with PM, in fact, most supplements are taking during this time and not at all during the rest of the month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon