Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Had good results with PM in the past, but now...

Ok, so a couple of years ago, I started taking PM (Ainterol), 1000mg a day (I'm male). I don't remember when I started getting results (really wish I had tracked it), but I did. My breasts were sore all the time and I could feel the firm breast tissue getting larger over time. Then about a year ago I moved and couldn't find a steady job, so I ran out when I couldn't afford it anymore.

I started taking it again a few months later, but I had already lost most of the growth. After a good seven months back on PM, I didn't notice any new growth - no soreness, nothing. I had to stop again about a month ago due to more financial troubles.

I want to start again, but I'm afraid that I'm doing it wrong. Should I try a higher dosage? A smaller dosage? Any advice at all?

It is difficult to push past the initial plateau. I am not going to go into detail about my thoughts because it quite long and dependant on your situation. It has been discussed here before, so have a looksy and what you find.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon