Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When I'm not cycling...

Hello girls,

sometimes I don't cycle when taking PM , only like every 2nd month. So I take PM whole month through and then wait like 14 days for the period.
Well I noticed that this way my breasts grow even faster and I can see the results. If I cycle every month, I hardly can see any. Is it healthy to do it this way or should I be worried and cycle every month?
Has anyone of you experienced the same?

I was wondering how your boobs were doing? Are you still on PM cream also?

I would ask a doctor about the ramifications of this

I haven't updated my program page in a very long time but in a nutshell here's what I've done...

I went through a couple of months with cycling pm and pc, I got no more growth and even began to lose my gains so far. I believe my estro dominance is low estrogen, with even lower progesterone. So now I am using pm the whole month and if I get symptoms of dominance, then I ADD pc, not stopping pm, just adding progesterone. I have some of the growth back, not all yet but I feel like I'm on the right path. My breasts are at least feeling full again. I don't have any other problems. My cycle is long, 32 days, but it's doesn't seem to cause me any problems. One thing to note, I'm 43 yrs old and had peri-menopause symptoms before ever starting pm. So maybe my being a little deficient in estrogen is the reason I can take it all month. I tried it first with taking all month, and no pc. I nearly went nuts! But then the cycling took what progress I had made away. So I just went back to all month because I had growth then. But I had to research and come up with the right balance of pc. Now I'm making progress again. Hate set-backs, but for most of us, nbe is trial and error. So live and learn. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon