Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milk thistle to cleanse.. Need help with quantity and brand!

So folks, I tried out PM for couple of months and didnt see any difference. So, I am thinking of cleansing my liver and starting off again.

Which brand of milk thistle should I buy? And what is the quantity (in mg/mcg) that can be consumed in a day? How many days should I be on Milk thistle before I start off with my PM again? Do we have any side effects associated with Milk thistle?

Once I cleanse my liver, I am thinking of switching to lots of veggies and fruits in my diet as well.

I was wondering this too! Hopefully the Booby gurus will come to our rescue soon.

No replies yet Angry
Guys, please help!

I'm using swanson.

Anyway, is Milk Thistle and BLessed Thistle the same thing?

If you want some reassurance of potency, you could try a standardized extract. I've never tried milk thistle, but NOW Foods is a pretty trustworthy brand for other things, and there almost always extremely inexpensive. They've always done well by me, so I know I would personally try them out first. Iherb is usually the cheapest place to buy anything from NOW, and there also really trustworthy and cheap. For me this makes much more sense then buying it in a store. Here's a link if anyone's interested: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Silymarin...-Vcaps/794

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon