Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Choosing a PM topical...Suggestions?

Hi everyone!Big Grin

I'm currently taking Ainterol PM (1 pill a day for the first week or two) and I'm also on Apri bc pills. I figured that ading a topical would boost my results (if I get any Tongue) but I'm kind of on the fence as to which on to choose...I'm leaning toward the cheaper Ainterol spray (the xtreme is a little too expensive for such a small bottle), but then again some people have had good results with the Robust lotion.

I'm try to stay on a budget here...because I don't want to buy a bunch of things that won't work...Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Tongue

Oh, and I wanted to add MSM....Would the powdered Carlson's brand be best?

Thank you!!! ^.^

Carlson's Brand MSM is supposed to be the best.

As for PM topical, I use the Ainterol X-Treme 20% spray, and I LOVE it.

However, I have read of a few girls who make their own spray using the extracts and a few other ingredients. If I run across this page again, I'll post it here for you. I think that making your own spray is a wonderful idea. Ainterol's extracts can be quite expensive, but I would think that it would yield you quite a bit of homemade spray. It may end up being cheaper in the end. I am sure other places sell cheaper extracts, as well.

I know~! I heard the X-teme spray was amazing Big Grin! I really wanna try it...if push comes to shove I may just shell out the money for it Tongue lol! So, how long were you using it to get results? Also, how long did one bottle last you?

Really a homemade one? That sounds awesome! I'll do a price comparison when I get the chance, thank you Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon