Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

not feeling any different anymore...

Question 

Hey ladies, So I started taking ainterol pm two weeks ago, I took one pill for 3 days then ramped it up to 2 pills a day. I only felt growing pains on the first day and then nothing happened after that. They seem to look more fuller but nothing determined on the measuring tape yet. Should I try a different type of program for nbe? I feel like these pills have no effect on me at all, I'm thinking of switching to UB after a month or so, please help !

Expecting results in less than a month is unrealistic. If you want to do NBE, you first have to realize that this is a long-term process. Any program you try needs to be given AT LEAST 3-6 months before you evaluate whether or not it works for you. If you judge products and routines after only one month, you will constantly find that these things "don't work" for you. Stick with it!

You don't necessarily need to have pains to grow. Signs of growth come in a lot of different forms including itching, heaviness, fullness, tenderness, or sometimes there are none at all. Some of the most successful NBEr's never experienced growing pains. Two weeks is just a drop in the bucket of the time that you need to dedicate to this program. Keep in mind that your body needs to adjust to these new hormones and supplements; it needs time to process them and use them.

Also, since you are just starting out, don't shock your system and overload it with hormones. Start sloooooow. You might need to reduce your PM intake for the first month, then gradually increase it over your cycles as to not shock your body. You could also try to add a few "helpers" into your program, like Omega 3-6-9 vitamins, B vitamins, MSM, gelatin and calcium. Add these slooooowly so your body can adjust and use them properly. You may also find that you do not need some of them. So, experiment and see what works for you.

Remember this is just the beginning. Expecting results overnight will always lead to disappointment!

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon