Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Fish oil

After a year off I want to start my NBE up again using PM both internally and topically, birth control,MSM, Hyuluronic acid, Vitamin C and Maca for my butt. Unrelated to NBE I want to take fish oil to improve my memory. I vaguely remember a while back that fish oil was not recommended for NBE but I just did a search again and I noticed that a few programs had fish oil. So what is the latest on fish oil and NBE, more specifically, with PM?

I remember when that was floating around the forum. Its BS just like I always thought it was.

You can take flax for the first half of your cycle and then fish oil the latter half. Or you can take it everyday like you were thinking. Its great for creating good cholesterol and prostaglandins plus its anti inflammatory, a great fat to add to any diet.

Thanks I was hoping that would be the case!

I wonder if anyone tried using PM & Hops - 1/2 the usual PM dose in the AM & 1/2 the usual Hops dose at night. I'm currently using Eve M's program but wonder if I could use substitutions for the phytoestrogens. I don't cycle (Eve M didn't cycle on her program either).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon