Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you've taken PM with BC, what were your results?

Those who do well on this combo tend to do extremely well, and others have lackluster results or none at all. I know that this could be said for a lot of BE programs, but the results I've seen people get from this combo are especially confusing. I'm thinking about changing my program to this one in the future, but I need to know more.

Exactly what was the name of the BC you were using?
If you grew, how much did you grow in inches and/or cup sizes?

Anyone?

I would LOVE to know also. I'm on a low dose combo pill (lutera) and starting a PM routine so I will keep my personal page updated (will post my new program chart probably tomorrow)...

I'm feeling a little discouraged because from what I understand

1.Synthetic estrodial keeps your body from productin real estrodial through negative feedback to the hypothalamus (this is what my hormone panel said anyways)...and according to wahaika's theory this would put you in perpetual stall mode...I am not sure if this is the case with ALL combo BC pills, maybe not so with the low dose pills like mine (fingers crossed)

2. Synthetic estrodial raises SHBG a a lot so that if you are producing your own hormones they are binding to SHBG and not available. ( I showed basically no bioavailable estrodial in my panel so I'm hoping its because of this, and not #1) I think real estrodial raises SHBG also (but I think less so than the synthetic..not sure about this). I'm also not sure if the phytoestrogens we take will bind to the SHBG or not, still researching this.

I think the girls who grew were on progestrone only methods, but not sure about jiberishe's wife. I'm really HOPING someone has grown on Combo pills. I'm afraid even if I do get some growth it wont stick after I get off the pills (wanting to have the essure procedure done at some point)

I was on Yaz when I first started with PM, but if I recall correctly, that was only for the first month or two. I grew about an inch or so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon