Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tiredness & leg pains??

Hi
I started taking PM a week ago and I have noticed my boobs look fuller!!Big Grin I had a fatty lump at the top of my bust and when I lost weight this was noticable but you can't see it now, so thats good!

This is the actual product I am taking (it says on the label 40% flavonoids?) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOUBLE-STRENGTH-ORGANIC-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-60-x-500mg-capsules-for-breast-growth-/160862123678?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item257421369e

I take 1 caqpsule in the morning half an hour before food and 1 around 6pm again half an hour before I eat.

I have noticed an increase in appetite so I'll be following Slimming world as I don't want to put weight on really. but the thing that is bugging me is that I am so so very tired Sad and also I get pains up the back of my thighs like a pulling pain Huh

Would love to know if anyone else has felt like this and if so do the side effects subside?

Also, i forgot to add, I'm not cycling this, well, i don't intend to as I take Cerazette and haven't had periods for almost 12 months now.

Thanks in advance Smile

Almost sounds like you've gone and made yourself Estrogen Dominant. Lots of people don't seem to realize this, but the primary active phytochemical in PM, the one we want btw, is like 99.9% identical to estradiol compared to 70% or so for most others. So it's really truly possible to make yourself estrogen dominant using PM.

I suggest trying adding a progesterone cream. Look for one that says something about have 500mg per something. I forget what it is exactly.

I'd start at an 1/8th teaspoon twice a day and go up from there until your estrogen dominance symptoms go away. Do not exceed 1/2 teaspoon twice a day! If your symptoms persist or worsen, cease both PM and PC and go see your doctor.

Also. I honestly don't think you should need so much. You're taking, according to the advertising, an effective dose much higher than the Ainterol product most of the rest of us use. As in, whatever of their product you use, double it to get to the approximate equivalent of the product most of us use.

500 mg of their product is like 1000 mg of Ainterol's.
1000 mg is like 2000 mg. So on.

So....... I'm basically saying, try using only 1 capsule and see if you still get results or even better results...

I'm actually planning on going with an even more concentrated product, Ainterol's liquid extract. It's one of the most concentrated products on the market.

Thank you for your advice! I'll cut down to one pill per day and see what happens. I'm about 10lbs overweight so until I lose that I hope the pm will help me keep my bust and then once the weight is up a growth of 1to 2 cup sizes would be amazing!!! X x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon