Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long to give PM?

I have been using PM cream from Biovea since 12th June so almost 3 months. I have seen some firmness and definite rounding at the sides. But I think it is now time to ramp it up and I have ordered my PM pills.

I am very worried about gaining weight or cellulite! With these and stupid as this sounds am more concerned about this than cocking up my cycle *slaps self! My question is for those who have experience in this area or just general notes with NBE and weight changes, if I will get an idea that I am increasing in weight?

I am hoping I just don't wake up one day with fatter legs!! I am pretty short 5ft2 and slim and the last thing I want is to look like a hobbit! I already have the hairy feet and fat legs LOL!

I look after my diet but am wondering if I will get those hideous food cravings for junk like just before my period, in which case only sewing my gob shut will work!

Help wonderful people what advice can you give me? How long should I give the pills? 3 months or so?

First I want to say that nothing can make you gain weight except by making you eat more, or by making you retain water, or by lowering your metabolism. As far as I know, none of the major NBE herbs lower metabolism, except possibly unfermented soy, because it may cause hypothyroidism in susceptible people. On the other hand, lots of herbs can cause bloating, but it diesn't always happen and it's easily reversible. Estrogenic herbs can increase body fat percentage but that is not the same thing as weight gain, and it doesn't happen over night. As far as appetite is concerned, you won't know until you try it. In a sense, you've already tried it because the cream you've been using must have had time to build up in your system by now. Its not true that creams have no systemic effect.

I suggest you buy a small bottle of cheap PM, like Ainterol, and try it out. If you find that you're getting symptoms you don't like, just stop taking it. You don't need to worry that you'll blow up like the nutty professor over night Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon