Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

insane growth after dropping pm to 500mg

i have been using ainterol pueraria mirifica since spring this year with slow but steady results in april i started at 36in bust upto july i was 38.5 so expected amount of growth this was at their recommened dose of 2x500mg per day no cycle as i have none with injection.
but since july 29th i dropped to take 1 500mg pill per day and now on today on august 20th i have 40.5inch bust thats 2 inches in less than a month :o

i understand this may be swelling but i measure every few days and have only noticed increases this month. what do you guys think because i just dont know what its crazy they are feeling alot heavier also my man even asked if i was pregnant but im not.

Cool, I was thinking of getting Ainterol very soon! I was thinking of just starting off with just one pill a day to get my body used to it...I don't want to be spotting and what not Tongue

So you're not cycling? I figured that I wouldn't need to either since I'm on bcps. That's really great that you got results! Did you take anything else with it, change up your diet, or are your results from just the pills alone?

Smile thank you, only extra supplement i take is 2000mg msm yeah if i started again i think i would stick to the one pill for longer to see if i grew like that i dont think 2 pills are needed if not cycling because other brands normally suggest lower doses and pm is very strong phyto estrogen.
best of luck with your nbe x

Reminds me of the post from wahika or however you spell the name about negative feedback and getting that sweet spot for growth.

Hi BonitaDDs,

I realize this is an old post but I wanted to ask you if you've ever tried to split one 500mg pill in half to break up the dosage?

I'm considering only taking half a pill in the morning and the other half at night as I have a very sensitive system and I want to avoid overburdening myself Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon