Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bioeva cream like brown water?

Hi Xeny how are you getting on with the cream? I have just taken the plunge and ordered the pills but am so scared of getting fat!!! Has this happened to you at all?

(29-08-2012, 03:37 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Hi Xeny how are you getting on with the cream? I have just taken the plunge and ordered the pills but am so scared of getting fat!!! Has this happened to you at all?

Hey there, to be honest I haven't used it for weeks now... (I'm stressed out in the moment and usually fall asleep without getting to the cream lol) ... but I'm taking the pills now as well, I increased the dosage from 400mg to 800mg and I feel like they really grew, now I'm cycling though and waiting Smile I don't know what kind of brand you got, but the ones I got before these what I'm taking now (were the first ever I tried) were cheap and it was false PM or not PM at all, I don't know so I threw them away... anyways the real PM, which also costs a lot (which I know for sure) hasn't made me fat at all, I actually lost weight Smile

Hey Xeny good to hear you grew but sorry you have been stressed Sad I bought the Biovea ones. I thought I would start slow!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon