Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can You Massage In The Shower?

Hello!
Well, I'm too impatient to keep up with massaging every night, but I was wondering about massaging in the shower?
I've read that people often combine heating pads & massage (Can someone explain that for me? I don't entirely understand it...).
So I was thinking... What if you just massaged in the shower? You've got the massage part, and you've got the hot water part. Just not sure how...
Any thoughts on this?

Hello body rocking,

In the shower I use a body brush. A friend first introduced me to this to combat cellulite but now I'm doing nbe I think it also will help.

For cellulite basically you brush your whole body using strokes towards the heart.

I'm now also adding extra focus on my tummy sides, bra bulge, and arms aiming for the fat transfer.

It also exfoliates so it really is a win - I lather it with my shower gel first.

Then if you've got time if u quickly put lotion on after a shower and briefly do the same movements, u won't be spending too long and it def won't hurt Smile

I've tried massage in the shower but I'm not convinced it has worked, feels too slippery to be firm enough to make an impact I think

I'll do that Smile.
Thanks!

Hi! I swear I wrote a posting in reply last night but it seems to have disappeared!! You can actually use a handtowel/washcloth in the shower for this purpose - simply let it absorb all the hot water, wring it out and place it over your breasts and rotate! I personally didn't keep up with this method cos the shower becomes too long and I dislike pruny fingers!

(11-08-2012, 05:44 PM)b00biel0ve Wrote:  Hi! I swear I wrote a posting in reply last night but it seems to have disappeared!! You can actually use a handtowel/washcloth in the shower for this purpose - simply let it absorb all the hot water, wring it out and place it over your breasts and rotate! I personally didn't keep up with this method cos the shower becomes too long and I dislike pruny fingers!

I'll do that too Smile.
Though not for super long time, haha.

massage your breasts in the shower and with lotion it will feel good..
I massage my breasts and under arm area in the shower.. it really helps Wink
Rainbow 

I lather my girls up good, cup them and start rubbing in a circular motion. They get fuller or course but I just like seeing them all soapy really Blush I do the hot towel trick to. To help increased blood flow

thnkx emily for sharing this.. ur comments are very useful Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon