Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 months since period..

Man

I tried parsley tea and placing parsley in my cervix
Even drank turmeric.

Did parsely tea for 2 days and same with the placement

No sign of period ! Now im gettin scared.. Did pm kill my ovaries?!?

Hi, parsley heals the adrenals and I believe there is a relationship between the ovaries and adrenals, I wouldn't ride off parsley just yet.

I took parsely in pills and tincture form for a week before my actual period came. But I took 5 times aday around the clock at least 4,500mg a day.

I know parley cleanses the kidneys but I never heard of it helping the adrenals.

(08-08-2012, 03:08 AM)aimingford Wrote:  hey
its been 2 months since my last period..not on bc..not pregnant...
just went through a messed up PM schedule..dont know if i took too much..doubt it..

but yeah..is there anything i can do to get my period SOON?

so upset at myself >,<

Parsley tea works well for me. Also, Dong Quai with recommended capsule dosages.

(16-08-2012, 05:59 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi, parsley heals the adrenals and I believe there is a relationship between the ovaries and adrenals, I wouldn't ride off parsley just yet.

I took parsely in pills and tincture form for a week before my actual period came. But I took 5 times aday around the clock at least 4,500mg a day.

Ovaries and the adrenals (in a lesser capacity) are both responsible for hormone production.

Parsley has worked for me too many times in the past (if you can get beyond the very "green" taste and smell). =)

(08-08-2012, 02:20 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Stop taking the PM, take a hormonal stabalizer like Maca or Rhidiola (sp?) to get your hormones back in order. Don't start back up on PM until you know your new cycle, so once you get your period mark it down on which days. And then wait another month until you get your period again and make sure it's the same time as your last period or wait another month until you body's hormones are back to normal. PM messed up my cycle badly as well, before my cycle was at the beginning of the month, now it's at the end.

Just a note on Maca and Rhodiola. Maca gave me horrible headaches and Rhodiola (by Thorne) made me very irritable instead of energetic... progesterone cream (Progest is what I have) can help regulate the cycle when used from day 15 or so until menstruation os due).

Hello Ladies

so- parsley 100% works..after missing 2 periods, I finally got it half way during the third month by taking a high dosage of parsley pills for 5 days. I did add some turmeric pills as well. So after about a week, I got a heavy-not too painful periodSmile

Now I'm off of PM until I start BC..after that I will be on 500 mg of PM dailySmile

so for all those with messed up cycles, I'd HIGHLY suggest parsley and turmericSmile!

and thank you ladies for the suggestions! I used them and they definitely workedSmile!

your welcome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon