Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 months since period..

hey
its been 2 months since my last period..not on bc..not pregnant...
just went through a messed up PM schedule..dont know if i took too much..doubt it..

but yeah..is there anything i can do to get my period SOON?

so upset at myself >,<

i read something about progesterone cream/pills?

is tehre a specific brand i should get?

im also going to start parsley tea from tomorrow.

I looked through a lot of PC creams, and found a lot of people recommended this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IMQ...00_s00_i00

Don't have any experience yet personally, but mine is in the mail. Smile

should i be using progesterone creams?
im 21

You don't need progesterone creams. However they may improve PM effectiveness. If you were on a random PM schedule that would have been the cause confusing the hell out of your body. Just wait, and start again with a set plan that you follow.

maybe you can take turmeric powder in capsule form or mix it with honey/yoghurt. It's a strong phytoprogestin. I mix it with olive oil and applied it on my breasts to raise my progesterone level during luteal phase. Within 36 hours after I stopped applying the batter, I got my period - earlier than expected date. Next time I should use it a few days before my period is due.
Rainbow 

Stop taking the PM, take a hormonal stabalizer like Maca or Rhidiola (sp?) to get your hormones back in order. Don't start back up on PM until you know your new cycle, so once you get your period mark it down on which days. And then wait another month until you get your period again and make sure it's the same time as your last period or wait another month until you body's hormones are back to normal. PM messed up my cycle badly as well, before my cycle was at the beginning of the month, now it's at the end.

ThanksSmile

Im
Going to try the turmeric thing as well as go on parsley rampage*_*..

*PLease *LADIES* Stop F*@#*ing up your bodies! READ, RESEARCH, and KNOW Your bodies!*

Stop asking "around." Instead, get your facts. This is your precious glandular system. Its easy to screw it up in no time (speaking from experience)

It sounds like your progesterone levels are far below your estrogen and to the point where you have no period!

Take the parsely, you will get your menses or do Progesterone cream. Too much PM can stop your period/keep it from coming!

Advice from experience...

I take wild yam and vitex in luteal, and PM from days 5-12 of my menstrual cycle my periods always comes on time now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon