Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[RESULTS of taking PM all cycle on Birth Control]

Just FYI this month after taking pm for 3 weeks there was a 4 day delay to period.

A BC pill with estrogen and progesterone is probably enough. Try to get one with higher progesterone. This stumped me for a long time. My wife took pm for 3 months and went from 84cm to 91cm. Then the following 4 months...nothing. I tried more PM less PM and PM + other stuff. Then I started researching progesterone. Then I put two and two together and realised she hadn't been on BC for those few months. So she got some BC with higher progesterone and supplemented with a bit of chasteberry when cycling off. Then the growth returned and now up to 92.5cm.

So to answer your question yes it isn't necessary. But taking a little more stuff to increase progesterone when you cycle off PM may increase results.

Hey hey, you broke the plateau! Thank you for the info!

Shrunk at the end of the period. Some weight loss was responsible but still. One day it will be figured out exactly how to do it.

I know this thread is specific to PM but does anyone here have any info or experience with other NBE herbs? (fg, sp, wy, rc...) I'm so confused :/

Kati you should check out the herbal section as well as this other NBE site
http://beboard.proboards.com/

Thanks Brilaw, that's a really useful website I didn't know about before... however I couldn't find anything on BC there either; do you have to be registered to see all the threads there or something?

I used the PM pills until day 26 and then just the cream 2X a day 27 and 28. My period was a day and a half late I'm assuming because of the cream, so next time I will probably just do 1X 27 in the a.m. and none on 28 and see if that works. I'm on low dose combo BC.

Hi all, im on birth control at the mo, (mirena coil) and am wondering whether i can take pm. ive heard that i will not have to cycle pm as i don't have periods any more. does anyone know if this is true? will it affect my hormones? really want to try pm but am worried it will mess my body up, please anyone with advice or experience in this, i would appreciate it hearing about it.xxx

Hi All,

Ladyflash great little thread you have here. Well I've been MIA for a while but I eventually decided to get my ass back on the pill to regulate. I tried different programs but I could never sustain the growth I had achieved (being a pcos candidate my hormones were out of sync).

So I'm back on the pill Yasmin here in europe and I've taken my ainterol pills all month, my period was a day late but the growth has been crazy good. Its like everyday I wake up and they are a lil bigger (but I am getting strech marks yikes).
I'm not sure how it will turn out as it's only month 1 back on the pill and I've always plateau'd in the past but I definitely think the pc cream will help a week before menses.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon