Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth slowing down

So I'm on my third month now and growth is really starting to slow down, I got a good growth sprout on my first and second month but this month I'm not getting growing pains anymore Huh
Any advice?

Alot of people run into this. I created a thread about it awhile ago looking for ideas. At the moment what has broken the few month plateu. Was a month off (taking a little chasteberry/wildyam) then coming back on and using more cream and a BC with more progesterone/estrodiol.

This was after trying, higher dosages, lower dosages, taking without BC and with wild yam.

I don't think there is a definitive answer.

Try adding new components, ie massage/noogle/progesterone in off time etc.

Well I've been getting some pains again especially after using the PM cream and I think my breasts are more contoured...it's just that sometimes I forget this is a process and I expect to wake up with a new pair of breasts and when I don't I feel like I'm not growing anymore...silly

Thanks for the advice, I also think adding new components can break plateau Smile

Yeah it is hard. I mean I scrolled through atleast 60-70 pages of chiyos blog to see how she broke plateu and didn't really find anything. But the broken English of google translate didn't help.

The only thing I learned is to raise progesterone when your off PM. So I started looking up the science and progesterone is like refreshing and re-sensitizes the receptors after they have been overloaded in the PM cycle. Which makes sense. After a few months they just become overloaded and you build up a tolerance..sort of. Which is why I tried taking more PM, but that didn't work.The stuff in the b-up drop has stuff for increasing progesterone. Which is why she takes it most likely. I think the chasteberry and black cahosh or whatever are the primaries for it.

However I think cycling between PM cream and PC cream would be most effective. But PC cream is illegal with prescription in many countries including mine.

This is so confusing. So we estrogen dominant girls now have to balance estrogen and progesterone which is hard without actual hormone level testing.

I am tapering down my PM dose because 500 mg of Ainterol PM shrunk my boobs to nothing. Now I am taking less than 200 mg. PC cream and wild yam pills arrived today, so I am adding them into my routine, but I am not sure how much is enough. And do I stay on a low dose of PM, or just eliminate is since I am estrogen dominant?

FYI, I have created an excel spreadhseet tracking my herbs, noogling and miniscule progress in case anyone cares.

Attached Files
.xls NB Tracking.xls Size: 24.5 KB  Downloads: 44

Why not get your hormones tested if you are concerned? Seems like a good investment to me.

As for wild yam. Not very useful for progesterone. PC cream is made by getting an extract of wild yam. However normal wild yam can't be converted by the body.

I am avoiding testing because I don't currently have health insurance. That's why I'm so dependent on herbs.

So are you saying that the wild yam pills won't help, or that the progesterone cream (also made from wild yam) won't help. I'm confused. In your opinion what helps increase progesterone levels?

No the progesterone cream if it the correctly made one. But you will need to make sure when you get the right one.

One is made from the extract. This one will work. I think they will typically have a guaranteed amount of progesterone ie 500mg per dosage listed on the bottle.

Others are just herbal remedy wild yam creams. Which won't be useful.

But I am not 100% positive because when I found out PC cream was illegal in australia with a doctor's prescription, I gave up on that.

Chasteberry and black cohosh are what I have been looking into at the moment. But it has been difficult to find any real scientific evidence on their effectivness. So if you can get a good PC cream I would go with that route.

Save your wild yam pills and maybe take them take them if you take a break from PM. Some people have mentioned results while using just WY.

(12-07-2012, 02:07 AM)jiberish Wrote:  No the progesterone cream if it the correctly made one. But you will need to make sure when you get the right one.

One is made from the extract. This one will work. I think they will typically have a guaranteed amount of progesterone ie 500mg per dosage listed on the bottle.

Others are just herbal remedy wild yam creams. Which won't be useful.

But I am not 100% positive because when I found out PC cream was illegal in australia with a doctor's prescription, I gave up on that.

Chasteberry and black cohosh are what I have been looking into at the moment. But it has been difficult to find any real scientific evidence on their effectivness. So if you can get a good PC cream I would go with that route.

Save your wild yam pills and maybe take them take them if you take a break from PM. Some people have mentioned results while using just WY.

You have to be careful using Black Cohosh. Studies show that increased usage over a six month period can cause liver damage. BC is a phytoestrogen.

Did they say at what dosages it causes liver damage? Thanks for the info

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon