Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and red clover!!!

for the first 14 days of my cycle I take 1000mg licorice,1000mg dandelion root, and 7 soy beans
for the the second 14 days I take fenugreek, spearmint and fennel as a tea
\I want to add re clover but I don't know how and when

Your program sounds very promising, im thinking of taking dandelion root, i read lots about it recently and it really seems to be the key to sucessful breastgrowth Tongue as soon as i hit the herbal shops i ll look for it, and well i introduced red clover liquid because i searched the best way it would work and apparently topical application of it is more successful and gives faster results, people say it is because it is absorbed straight into ur blood stream so all of the good stuff gets in and dusnt need to be digested, it makes sense wen u look at it from this point of view, many of the success stories on this forum suggest that we all introduce herbs internally as well as externally, some do the boobie batter but i think i will leave that idea for a few months or so, wanna see if wat im doing works for me first Tongue oh and red clover is mainly a phytoestrogen... Or so i read anyway, so i think it should go along with fenugreek ect Smile

I added red clover about a week ago. I love it. I got so much swelling from it. I take the pill form. Hope I get good growth this month!!Big Grin Happy Growing!!!

Ooh thats really good news Big Grin its been 5 days that i have been applying it to my breasts and they are starting to feel somewhat heavier and a little swelles up, its coming on slowly but somethings happening!! Maybe red clover really is the answer to breast growth Wink i heard its soo rich in essential nutrients but i didnt expect it to be working thats fast for any of us!! Its great tho, keeps us all motivated. Durty... Please update us on any more results u experience Big Grin thanks so much for replying
Best of luck!!!

When I added red clover, I felt sore almost instantly! It definitely helped me grow a lot faster once I added it. I've switched to hops since then, but I may finish off my bottle, stop taking it for like two weeks then start up again with red clover and see how I respond. Smile I did like red clover, but right now it's too early to tell which one gave me better results.

Hey Doll Smile

I acctually read ur program last night and i have to say ur results are amazing!! U are an amazing inspiration Smile i hope i can at least get some growth with just fenugreek and red clover, im going to try hops later if my current program doesnt bring good results Tongue how long did it take for u to see a noticeable change??

hi girls ,, plz tell me do you use the rd clover all the month or cycling?

So i have been using the fenugreek and red clover for over a week now, massaging every other day because i keep forgetting to... However my breasts feel heavier, fuller and wider Big Grin i believe somethin is definitely happening, so far so good Smile

I take red clover all month. The only thing you really have to cycle is P.M.

Today is my 13th day of being on fenugreek an red clover, and here are the results so far...
Increased fullness and roundness!!
Also my starting measurement across my breasts was 92cm
Currently the measurement shows 93cm so looks like i increased by 1 cm Big Grin yeyyy
My period isnt due for another 12 days or so, i hope i dont loose the growth wen it comes, my happiness and increased confidence are just undescribable Big Grin haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon