Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

collagen vs chicken feet

apologies if this has been asked before Blush

I've been on WU with small success for 6 months but feel I need to try something new. I can't quite bring myself to boil chicken feet but I saw collagen type 2 which is from chickens and wondered if it would be as effective? has anyone tried it?
I'm vegetarian but so desperate for some change that I'd be willing to give it a go.
Any thought/tips/suggestions?
x

Hi Chantel!

I know this question has been asked before... Instead of taking collagen, which will break down in your stomach anyway you can try MSM, I don't think it is from animal product (I am also a vegetarian and I take it). MSM is much cheaper than collegen and provides the precursors to make collagen. Here is thread from the old site:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...h+with+MSM

Lots of people have had success with it. Hope this helps Smile
Shocked 

Thank you very much for your reply and for taking the trouble to find the old thread Smile
The web site I was looking at to order the collagen did a 1000mg MSM so I'll try that instead!
Thanks again,
Chantel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon