Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Horrible lower back pain before period!

Well here's another side effect I'm experiencing, today all of the sudden I started feeling an excruciating lower back pain...it wasn't gradual it was just as if someone suddenly stabbed me and left the knife there Sad I couldn't bend over without starting to cry, I've never had such severe back pain. I took an ibuprofen and now it hurts less...My period should be here in a few days. Has anyone had this side effect? It has to be the PM....

I never had anything like that on pm. In fact, before I used it I had really bad cramps during period, but after taking it hardly any cramping at all. Sorry no help.Huh

I noticed the back pain this last time around. Also since starting PM i cramp a lot more. It reminds me of when I was in high school which kind of makes sense cuz isn't NBE kind of like inducing a second puperity?

Well I've had PMS too before I started taking the BC pill, it was usually cramps....I don't remember such an awful back pain. I stopped taking BC when I started PM so I could cycle it...
Cat86- are your pains really bad or just mild?

Thank you gurlzz

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon