Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

alternatives for pm

hi everybody,, I'm really inspired by the results of pm with some users,, but Unfortunately it's not available in my country ,,
I'm taking fg , wy, spearmint and progesterone cream for the luteal phase,
flaxseed, and primrose oil continuously
but I WONDER what to take at the first 14 days of my cycle,,,are there any alternatives for pm ? even if it's a weaker one?
I would appreciate your help

Hello sara_aaa19!
About the only thing I can think of would be Hops.it is a relatively strong phytoestrogen its self. check out Isabelle's thread Long time hops and FG user.it is very long thread.she as well as some other members have had amazing results using Hops.she has never touched PM.I hope this helps a Little Bit and Good LuckBig Grin
Diva Chick 32....

I'm sorry to say but I don't think that there is an alternative to this amazing herb.
Why don't you order it from an online store? There are many different brands and websites which sell it.
Sometimes the shipping is expensive but it's worth it.
I have such fantastic results with PM, I'd do anything and pay anything to get it.
Isabelle made a thread about all websites where you can order it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9541

girls thank you so much I'll try to get pm online otherwise I'll try hops it's available here,,, love you allBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon