Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My programme what do you think?

Hi all,

I am new to this, but took Gro Bust for the last month. No growth but some pains, and they feel heavier. But I didn't do enough research first - I've since read that the growth comes from making you produce milk, rather than creating growth.

I am 32, never given birth, but had a miscarriage at 24, but was only 6 weeks
I am 34AA

So after spending all day on here and trying to capture from your experiences what might work for me, I am thinking

Take 2 PMs of 450mg each, with milk
take 3 x 2000mg collagen and 3x vitamin C 500mg
2000mg gaba before bed (I am 32)
multivitamin containing B, not E

I am on Depo injection so have no cycle, so was going to follow this until either gain the size I want and just take 150mg PM per day, or plateau, then will address plateau if or when, but need to get growing first

Is there any benefit of taking Fenugreek still? Will I need to take Saw Palmetto to combat any manly-side affects?

Thanks for all your help
xxx

Don't take fenugreek if you have a BF or husband. Your whole body will smell horrible. I've stopped it because of this and still have growth.
You could add MSM to the collagen and vit C. I don't take collagen but I have amazing results with MSM since I take it.

(08-05-2012, 10:16 PM)Mellephant Wrote:  Hi all,

I am new to this, but took Gro Bust for the last month. No growth but some pains, and they feel heavier. But I didn't do enough research first - I've since read that the growth comes from making you produce milk, rather than creating growth.

I am 32, never given birth, but had a miscarriage at 24, but was only 6 weeks
I am 34AA

So after spending all day on here and trying to capture from your experiences what might work for me, I am thinking

Take 2 PMs of 450mg each, with milk
take 3 x 2000mg collagen and 3x vitamin C 500mg
2000mg gaba before bed (I am 32)
multivitamin containing B, not E

I am on Depo injection so have no cycle, so was going to follow this until either gain the size I want and just take 150mg PM per day, or plateau, then will address plateau if or when, but need to get growing first

Is there any benefit of taking Fenugreek still? Will I need to take Saw Palmetto to combat any manly-side affects?

Thanks for all your help
xxx

Try Noogleberry. Been using it for 9 days and have grown 2.5 cm so far. I also wanted to try PM, but was worried about the mega-dose of estrogen and potential adverse side effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon