Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for everyone who's on PM...

This is my first month on PM. and right now I'm in the lutheal phase (taking no PM). When I was taking PM I noticed swelling and soreness but now it has stopped. Is it normal????

yes

It's normal. It's the same for me now. That's why I miss my PM so much!!!

Me toooo Sad..although I feel better now knowing it's normal

I've got one question, too... didn't want to make another thread.

I know many of you take high dosages of PM... on my PM box is stated I should only take 400 mg a day, but I feel like my breasts aren't growing anymore, should I take more of it? Is it healthy for the body? My last period was already heavier than it used to be Sad I'm kind of worried.

Please give your opinions and experiences on taking more of PM.

What brand of PM are you taking???

Although it depends on the brand. Most have recommended the maximum dose.

As I live in Germany I purchase from a german page ... this one:

http://www.chinnerherbs.com/heilkraeuter...rifica.php

it looked serious to me.

So the maximum dose for me would be only 400mg? Rolleyes

Hi Xeny

I don't remember much german from school, so can't see if it's warning you not to take more than one a day.

I've read lots of people on here are taking 2 a day, so 800-1000mg per day depending on the tablet.

I take 1000mg per day and I feel great and have fantastic results.

(08-05-2012, 09:18 AM)Xeny Wrote:  I've got one question, too... didn't want to make another thread.

I know many of you take high dosages of PM... on my PM box is stated I should only take 400 mg a day, but I feel like my breasts aren't growing anymore, should I take more of it? Is it healthy for the body? My last period was already heavier than it used to be Sad I'm kind of worried.

Please give your opinions and experiences on taking more of PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon